Monday, December 11, 2006

I told you so!!!!!!!!


Alan Pardew Fired!!!! What you got to be joking, but he is a really good manager! Well I hate to say it but if you read my post on the 14 November, you would have seen it coming from a mile away. Anyone who loses 11 out of 17 games in the begining of the season is a sure candidate to get fired. Hey dont get me wrong I like Alan Pardew, but with what is happening at WHU maybe it is time for a new manager (wait sorry he's fired). There are talks of Alan Curbishley taking over the regins, if anyone could lift WHU from the bottom of the table Iam sure Mr Curbishley can and I would even put money on that. Have you seen the amount of talent at WHU disposal Iam sure with Alan Curbishley in charge WHU could be finishing in the top half of the table come end of the season, lets hope.

Check the following links for more info:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home